WiFi INOUI: Access Instructions
STEP 1: Network identification
1) Activate the WiFi connectivity of your computer or mobile device.
2) Select the _SNCF_WIFI_INOUI network.
3) Introduce the following URL in your brower: www.wifi.sncf.
STEP 2: Authentication and Access
1) On the welcome screen, you have different connection options depending on your type of ticket.
WITH MY TICKET: Select this option if you have a SNCF ticket. On the next screen, you must enter your booking reference (6 letters).
HELP WITH THE CONNECTION: Select this option if you do not have a SNCF ticket and then follow the rest of the steps described below.
Continuation of the process for passengers without a SNCF ticket:
2) In the first Help screen, click on Accept.
3) In the next screen, select the Foreign Ticket option.
4) Finally, Click on GO TO THE PORTAL to access the INOUI Le WiFi portal.
Contents in Le WiFi portal
When connected, you have access to Internet, email and a range of services and activities.
Tracking your trip
You can track your trip in real time, seeing the location of the train in the map in addition to abundant information about your Internet connection and arrival details.
You also have access to a number of activities and games for all ages for your entertainment during the trip.
You will also have information about your destination to facilitate activity planning upon your arrival.
There is a bit of everything so that everybody can enjoy their trip!