The Renfe Atendo service and SNCF Acces Plus are working together to offer you free care for people with limited mobility (both permanent and temporary) from the start of your journey to the end. The cooperation between these two services ensures that Renfe-SNCF in Cooperation customers will be cared for in both Spain and France.
This is a specialized service that provides guidance and information and helps passengers with limited mobility to access and transit the stations, as well as providing assistance boarding and disembarking from the trains.
The Atendo and Acces Plus personnel are all properly trained and are sensitive to the care requirements of people with disabilities.
Additional services for people with limited mobility
- Adapted services during the journey: Adapted WC with a bell to alert on-board staff in the event of any problem.
- Accompanying personnel available during the journey: our on-board staff will cater to any specific needs that may arise during the journey.
- Places specifically for passengers travelling in wheelchairs:
- In the TGV Dúplex/Eurodúplex trains, there are 2 specific places on the lower deck of the first Preferential/1st Class car (car 1 or 11).The journey can be made in the wheelchair or the passenger can ask to be transferred to a seat.
- In the AVE S-100 trains, there are 2 seats located in Tourist/2nd Class car 8. The journey will be made in the wheelchair. Customers who use a folding wheelchair and who want to be transferred can travel in any regular seat by asking for assistance at the Renfe Atendo Central Office (ACO).
-When a specific place is requested for a passenger in a wheelchair on our trains, the request for care is automatically sent to the Atendo/Acces Plus service.
People with limited mobility travelling in a regular seat can request assistance from Atendo/Acces Plus at:
|Telephone||+34 917 744 040||+33 (0) 890 640 650|
|Working hours||06:00 to 0:00||07:00 a 22:00|